- Reede, 26 Jaanuar 2018 19:00
- Estonian Life No. 4 2018
The meeting of the shareholders will be held on Monday, February 12, 2018 at 6pm to deal with the questions and updates presented in the Requisition. In the event that the requirements prescribed by the Resolution have not been met, the Board must seek the approval of the shareholders with respect to a new mandate and Resolution.
A formal request to attend the meeting will be sent to every shareholder on record along with the issues to be discussed. For all shareholder of Estonian House Shares:
1. If you have not already done so, ensure that the office has your correct/current e-mail address. IF you do not have access to e-mail then ensure that they have your correct mailing address.
2. For those of you that have inherited shares, please take the time to have them written over to your name. You can do so at the Estonian House office.
3. For those of you that have been given or will be given proxies for an Estonian House Share, please be aware that you can only hold a proxy if you yourself are a shareholder.
4. Individuals who have been delegated to vote their shares on behalf of an organization are the only ones that are entitled to “proxy” rights if they do not personally own a share. Please make sure you have the proper documentation that authorizes you to vote the share of the organization.
The Shareholder meeting will take place at Estonian House on Monday, February 12th in the suur saal.
The meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. Please allow yourself time to be registered.
This is important, we want everyone there to tell the Estonian House Board how we feel and why we are concerned.