What new things will members be getting?
ECU will be introducing a fresh, new design, with a mobile-friendly website and easier to navigate system. The new website will be integrated with online banking, so members can easily browse through the website while remaining logged into their online banking. They will also be able to browse the website on their mobile phones more easily with a nice, clean mobile website.
New online calculators, such as Mortgage Calculators and Retirement Planners will be introduced, a new ATM finder, new forms, a better layout, and more.
When the mobile app launches, members will easily be able to do transfers, make Interac e-Transfers, check balances without signing in, find nearby free-ATMs and much more. Plus, ECU will be introducing Deposit Anywhere – a tool that lets you deposit cheques easily from your phone or tablet simply by taking a picture.
A few important things to note:
1. Your login information will remain the same. However, if your password is less than EIGHT characters in length, you will not be able to log in. If that’s the case, please log in to online banking prior to Monday, August 13th and change your password. As of August 13th, you will need to call the branch to access your account.
2. On Monday, August 13th, both Interac e-Transfers and CRA Corporate Bill Payments will be unavailable from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm.
3. The first time you log in, you will need to set up new Security Questions.
4. Call hours will be extended on Monday, August 13th and Wednesday, August 15th until 8:00 pm to ensure members have the opportunity to contact us with any issues.
We are excited to share this big change with you. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us in branch.
Read more: www.estoniancu.com
Ehatare Retirement and Nursing Home has summer student positions available for post secondary students enrolled in
• Activation/Kinesiology/Pre-Med programs
Summer student position also available in our Maintenance Department.