Friday, 23 October 2020 19:00
Estonian Life No. 42 2020
Estonian American Business Alliance
Explore Estonia - the world’s most advanced digital society and gateway to the Nordic and Baltic Regions.
Come and explore Estonia on a virtual trade mission with the International Trade Council, Enterprise Estonia, Invest Estonia, Trade Estonia, the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Estonian General Consulates in NYC and in San Francisco.
Participants in this virtual trade mission will have the opportunity to learn about doing business in Estonia (and the Nordic Region and the European Union), explore the market, gain exposure to the business culture, meet with potential partners, source new products and/or services and find investment opportunities.
Why Participate in the Trade Mission to Estonia?
- Explore the world’s most advanced digital society.
- Be introduced to trade and investment opportunities from across Estonia in a variety of sectors.
- Get direct access to high-level business and government officials from relevant industries and sectors.
- Understand how to business and/or establish a base of operations within the European Union.
- Learn about the Estonian Start-up Visa program.
- Interact with other entrepreneurs, startups and investors.
- Participate in briefings and round-tables with the legal and business community on local business practices and opportunities.
- Meet with Estonian C-Level executives through pre-scheduled appointments with pre-qualified targets.
- Engage in a collaborative, high-level, trade and investment oriented, cultural experience with other CEO’s from across the globe.
Who Will You Meet?
- This trade mission is designed to bring start-ups, entrepreneurs, investors and multinational corporations in direct contact with government agencies and companies in the Estonian market.
- Senior Government Officials from Trade, Investment & Startup
- CEO’s and Senior Executives from a range of industries