Neljapäev, 30 Juuli 2020 19:00
Estonian Life No. 30 2020
Ehatare Retirement and Nursing Home is a charity owned and operated Retirement and Long-Term Care Home built by the Estonian Relief Committee in Canada to serve the Estonian Community in the GTA and beyond. The Retirement Home has 83 units consisting of single, double occupancy and new 1-bedroom suites. The Nursing Home has a mixture of rooms serving 32 Residents. They have a long history of providing exceptional quality care with excellent community relations. In recent years, they have been focused on a resident-focused multi-year new plan for the future with the commencement of significant investment in new and larger suites, major building repairs and upgrades, and greater professionalism in all aspects of operations.
The new vision behind this significant investment is to leverage its excellent history and status as a resident-focused smaller Home in order to build out a unique boutique style Home that will be ready for the changing expectations of future Residents.Position Summary:
Seeking a strategic, passionate leader with excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate also understands the concept of “WOW”, and demonstrates abilities to proactively build upon the Home’s new vision for the future and ongoing commitment to transform the Resident experience in the context of continuous quality improvement in all areas, customization, and willingness to think “outside of the box”. A strong knowledge base in long term care is required as well as a willingness to take initiative without waiting for direction, while also demonstrating capacity to understand and successfully implement operational plans. Strong personal and customer service skills are required to mentor, coach, and build excellent relationships with staff, residents, and families. The successful candidate will also ensure that appropriate marketing, advertising and public relations activities are coordinated in order to maintain a positive image, and represent the facility at various relevant community, professional, civic and service organizations meetings.Qualifications:
• Minimum of a 3-year degree or 2-year diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution in health or social services (preferred)
• Long Term Care Administrator’s Certification
• Knowledge of accounting principles and ability to oversee and take responsibility
for preparation of sound financial statements and reporting
• Knowledge of MOHLTC Act and Retirement Home Act
• Minimum of three years of senior management experience, with experience in a
long-term care setting preferred
• Must possess the ability to work within and develop a team environment.
Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
• Highly effective interpersonal, problem solving, conflict resolution and critical
• Understanding of Estonian culture and language would be an asset
• Knowledge and experience in construction and major building projects would
be an assetPlease apply to:
Jacinth Tracey, Maxwell Management Group Ltd., See e-posti aadress on spämmirobotite eest kaitstud. Selle nägemiseks peab su veebilehitsejas olema JavaSkript sisse lülitatud.
, 1-855-305-4078 ext. 208
For more information about this opportunity please visit Maxwellmanagementgroup.com/hotjobs
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience, please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.