Surrounded by nature, this hidden gem is a place where campers spend their days swimming, playing sports, and exploring the great outdoors. Children can learn about their heritage through activities such as folk dancing, singing, and practicing the language. The camp's staff provides a safe and nurturing environment for all campers, ensuring that everyone has a positive experience.
Provide your child with a summer they’ll never forget by registering for camp! Please visit our website for full details and to register. Don’t miss out on the early bird rates available until May 15th!
Seedrioru Spring Day Camp
If you’re not quite ready to register just yet – join us at the Seedrioru Spring Day Camp on Saturday, June 10th for a taste of laager! Perfect for first-time campers and returning veterans between the ages of three and 12 years old. Get a glimpse of camp life with singing, dancing, and a packed day of fun! Parents will participate in talgud while the children enjoy a day of pre-camp! To register your child(ren), please email your child(ren)s full name, birthday, and any food allergies to email@example.com by Friday, June 2nd.
- 9:30am: Drop off at the Red House
- Ice breaker games
- Flag raising
- Morning snack
- Craft activity
- Lunch together with parents
- Nature hike
- Afternoon snack
- 4:30pm Pickup at the Red House
- The day will proceed rain or shine
- Ensure your kids have what they need for a successful day outdoors (shoes/boots, sunscreen, hats, a full water bottle, a raincoat)
- Bring along work gloves and any tools parents have, to help with talgud – activities will include painting, lawn maintenance, raking, and cleaning
See you at Seedrioru!